Built in 1906 for Charles Gluek, this home is a simple version of the Beaux Arts style of architecture. The low pitched hipped roof is covered with tiles, both details occurring in the Beaux Arts tradition, as well as the pairing of columns seen on the front porch.
The original carriage house still exists and has been converted to a detached garage. The property itself has barely changed as evident in this 1915 photograph.
The last recorded sale was in 1991 for $575,000, with the home having over 5000 square feet, 7 bedrooms, and 5 bathrooms.