Available to properties of exceptional distinction, including waterfront estates and historic homes in Minneapolis, St Paul, and surrounding areas. (Items vary according to each homes marketing plan and may/may not be included)
- Professional Photography – Jennifer hires only professional photographers to photograph her Fine Home listings. These homes not only deserve the best exposure when marketing, but well taken photos speak volumes and help attract high end buyers.
- Property Brochure – Full color with multiple photographs and property description. Brochures are available in home for prospects and sales associates who tour your property. Jennifer also mails the brochures, with a cover letter, to target groups she has researched, including Fortune 500 top executives in state, multimillionaires in state, local business owners and professionals, and local architectural and interior design firms.
- Advertising – Depending on your home and its target audience, Jennifer will decide which print ads are best to showcase your home – national magazines, local magazines, newspapers, etc.
- Internet Exposure – your home will be featured on websites including www.FineHomesofMinneapolis.com, www.Realtor.com, www.LuxuryHomes.com, www.LuxuryRealEstate.com, and many more!
- Platinum Website – your home will have its own Personal Property Website on the web which will be advertised in all print ads and additional advertising, and optimized to bring as much traffic as possible to your home.
- Video – For approved homes, a video tour will be made walking buyers through the home and highlighting special features that make it special. See the creative video made for a historic home in Minneapolis – 1712 Mount Curve Avenue as an example of what Jennifer Kirby could provide for your home.
- Public Relations – A press release announcing the listing of the property will be sent to local real estate editors along with photos of the home. In the event the architect is well known, a special press release will also be sent to the architectural editors of local papers and other select magazines.
- Promotional Events – A broker property tour will be arranged on the first Tuesday your home hits the real estate market. Also a Special Event open house for sale associates that specialize in the upper tier market could be scheduled the same day. For prospective buyers and agents (by invitation only) a Candlelight open house in the early evening will be arranged with a theme for approved homes. Invitations will be mailed to those receiving property brochures from Jennifer and also your personal mailing list.
- Tasteful Signage (when applicable and desired by home owner)