General Showing Information
- Keep radios and televisions off or turned down during the showing of your home to eliminate distractions.
- If you have pets, it is recommended that they be kept out of the way or out of the house. Some people are uneasy around animals and may be distracted by them.
- Keep temperature comfortable, warm in the winter, and moderately cool in the summer.
- Try not to be present during any showing. Buyers ask many questions during a showing and prefer to do this in privacy. If you must be home, please do not discuss terms, price, etc with the buyers or buyers agent. You do not want to hinder the sale of the home by unknowingly disclosing confidential information.
- Always be prepared to show your property. If you delay a prospect, it may lose the sale!
Other Helpful Hints
Remove and replace any items that will not be included in the sale. If a buyer sees it , they might want it so much that you excluding kills the sale.
Always keep your Realtor informed of where you can be reached at all times, including vacations.
Always call your Realtor to let them know your home has been shown. It is important for your Realtor to get feedback from the other agents as soon as possible.